• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whos the better off spinner, Muralitharan or Laker?

who is the better off spinner

• Laker by a lot

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Laker by a little

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • pretty much even

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Murali by a little

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Murali by a lot

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

tooextracool

International Coach
SJS said:
Allow me to dissect your post and answer it logically and bit by painful bit :wacko:

How can you call yourself I when most of the time you call yourself by an alpha-numeric title ? Shows inconsistency which is the hallmark of all your posts anyway. :sleep:

Who cares if you disagree ? I know what is right and the whole of me says so in agreement ! Just shows that you have made up your mind to find something wrong with anything I post. Total lack of objectivity on your part. Not surprising for someone with an alpha-neumeric pseudonym.:disgust:

What do you mean 'it's' ? We are not talking of inanimate objects here. These are life and blood individuals. Or maybe you dont know which *** they belong to. But then I am not surprised considering your lack of the nuances of the game in general

How can you be so sure. What about the 'law of averages'. Do you know that by the law of averages you could be 100 % sure only 37% of the times ? I bet you didnt know that. Not surprising for someone who doesnt even realise that a name needs a capital alphabet to start with (besides not having neumerals in it) :huh:

There you go contradicting yourself. :@

A word ago you were 'sure' and now you are 'questioning yourself' (not sure). I think you should go back and read all my postings in detail before you come replying to one of them in isolation. :sleep:

PS. Please dont answer with a cryptic half a line post :crybaby:
couldnt have put it better myself.......
it must be said though, that your post has prevented many other users from posting in this thread and since i find that post boring, i suggest you restrict your posts to one thread only so that i dont have to read it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tooextracool said:
couldnt have put it better myself.......
it must be said though, that your post has prevented many other users from posting in this thread and since i find that post boring, i suggest you restrict your posts to one thread only so that i dont have to read it.
'Tis not your forum Mr. Cool. He's posting on a public forum and thus does not have to cater to your demands as to where you would like to read his posts and otherwise.

tooextracool

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
'Tis not your forum Mr. Cool. He's posting on a public forum and thus does not have to cater to your demands as to where you would like to read his posts and otherwise.
err missed the sarcasm?
interesting, where was that comment when there were many other people suggesting the exact same thing to richard and me?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You know something pal. I just discovered what some people's problem is.
They are suffering from AHDS

Acute Humour Deficiency Syndrome :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Joao_Quinto said:
I find it so offensive that Pat Symcox and Tim May were left out of the poll that I refuse to vote! :mellow:
I feel the same way about Nikhil Chopra and Ashish Kapoor :@

venx86

Cricket Spectator
I guess the best offie ever is one Erapally Prasanna. If not for him, one would not have seen modern off spin have the guile and the flight !

ashwat_cf

Cricket Spectator
the best off spinner : :blink:

i think saqlain dominated that department for quite a long time

b/w murali N laker.... i seriously haven't seen laker bowling so it has to go to muri

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
venx86 said:
I guess the best offie ever is one Erapally Prasanna. If not for him, one would not have seen modern off spin have the guile and the flight !
Great to hear that. Not many people seem to realise how good he was. An unsympathetic Ajit Wadekar didnt help his cause. My fovourite of the four Indian spinners of the 60's/70's.

Many Australian batsmen of those days would agree with you.