• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Guide to captaining the Indian Cricket Team

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Warne is god said:
I am enjoying the series. Tis great to see Sourav try to be a hero in every test match. And then fail.
as opposed to.....letting his team fail

NICE 1 WARNE IS GOD!!! you obviously know what you are talking about.,

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
haha, lol. SOn of Coco just said "Hello KennyD. How are you?"

I said "Wow! Can you speak Japanese? Oh, so sorry, Im fine thankyou. And yourself?"

KennyD

hahaha, ok I'll come clean

It was actually "Hey Kenny, where can I find some of that hot u-know-what in lil Tokyo"

And I said "Buggered if I know, I am a law abiding half-citizen."

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
honestbharani said:
You might do well to remember that this style of captaincy is what brought a 1-1 draw (almost a victory) for India in Australia.

that had a little more to do with other players performing extreamley well (Mr Dravid please stand up )

Ganguly had the 5th highest indian batting average for the series, Dravid, Laxman, Tendulkar and shewag ahead of him

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
that had a little more to do with other players performing extreamley well (Mr Dravid please stand up )

Ganguly had the 5th highest indian batting average for the series, Dravid, Laxman, Tendulkar and shewag ahead of him
I suppose with these five guys in the batting line up, anyone who was fifth (and someone has to be you'll agre) would still be a highly rated batsman , no ??

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
KennyD said:
Sugoi! Nihongo o shabemasuka? E, Gomen nasai, jibun wa genki desu. Anata wa?
Boku mo genki da yo! Ima doko ni sunde iru ka? (I'm good too, where are you living at the moment? - a riveting demonstration of Japanese here! haha I'm pretty much spent except for a rude word here or there)

haha, don't worry Neil it's all clean..........however if I said 'manko o misete kudasai' then we'd have a problem..........not least of which would be the fact that KennyD is male thus making the request impossible!

Last edited:

KennyD

Son Of Coco said:
Boku mo genki da yo! Ima doko ni sunde iru ka? (I'm good too, where are you living at the moment? - a riveting demonstration of Japanese here! haha I'm pretty much spent except for a rude word here or there)

haha, don't worry Neil it's all clean..........however if I said 'manko o misete kudasai' then we'd have a problem..........not least of which would be the fact that KennyD is male thus making the request impossible!
HAHA! Man I'd love to translate that last line for all to see, but It`d probably get me banned.

Ima ne Hagi ni sunde iru. Hagi wa mechya chisiai machi, tabun 50,000 nin.
Doko de nihongo narauma****aka?

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
age_master said:

Don't forget that Ganguly started it all with his brilliant 144 at the Gabba. Laxman says that innings gave the dressing room a lift.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Jnr. said:
Don't forget that Ganguly started it all with his brilliant 144 at the Gabba. Laxman says that innings gave the dressing room a lift.
Thats absolutely true. It transformed the team.

Ganguly does come out with these brave gems. Sadly not often enough (at least in tests) though.