• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England u19 winter team.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
willb88 said:
Did you get any runs or were you the one that didnt face a ball?
Did u bowl left arm ****?
I scored 4 off 3(a ourside edge for two :ph34r: and two singles). Didn't face many balls....

Didn't get a bowl(you'd have won if I did :p )
And the one who bowled left arm **** was our mighty captain!

willb88

Cricket Spectator
Your captain wasn't that mighty, didn't face a ball b4 gettin run out and i smashed him back over his head a few times. are you still 17s next season?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
willb88 said:
are you still 17s next season?
Yeah, I was in the 15's last season...so I'm either 15 or Newton are cheating by playing over age players(don't answer to that)

Are you?

Last edited:

willb88

Cricket Spectator
I'm tempted.
Did your umpire tell you he cheated though?
Still, never mind we'll beat you next season.

willb88

Cricket Spectator
I'm tempted.
Did your umpire tell you he cheated though?
Still, never mind we'll beat you next season.

willb88

Cricket Spectator
Yeh, I should be opening the batting like I did in the 15's 2 seasons ago. We got a class team, be scared. Is Longy too old next season? he always gets me out?