• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan Thread

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
krishneelz said:
Kaneria hasnt bowled em out
Krishneelz Mate, are you spamming or doing some such thing like that ? :unsure: :lookaroun :blink:

Whatever it is I am amazed at your ability to post (and carry on interacting) in several threads at the same time !! :cool:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
krishneelz said:
i am wat u humans call talented
Not :twisted: then !! or a :robot: may be :laugh: .

It seems this sort of spamming type things only hits CW on weekends when not enough Mods are around or they just can't do much about it may be !! :-O

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
krishneelz said:
huh im just fast at typing and came up with conclusions quickly is that a crime
Not at all Mate !! Sorry to upset you !!

So long as you don't **** any body off , Good fun can be had by all , I would say !! Cheers Matey.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
I thnk James wrote 'So long as you dont p*ss anybody off'

As oposed to what your dirty, dirty mind came up with...