• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Damn the rain

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
The Baconator said:
not that i've seen any of it but it looked to be shaping up to be a great finish and if i had to say who would win it would be the aussies 51:49
NO!!! I strongly disagree !!!

I think it was "the Aussies 50.757 : 49.243" :sleep:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
ReallyCrazy said:
I think it would have been a very close match. IMO India would have got there after losing 7 wkts.
Nooooo!

They would have lost ony six !

kidding. :p

FRAZ

International Captain
How ironic ...
During the first test match I saw a play card saying "Rain , rain come again , Rain , rain save the game "...........
And now after the second match .. The threads are like , Damn the rain ......
:D ..
So those fans wanted to see good cricket or any thing else .
And by the way I agree , Some times for cricket , Damn rain ........

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
krishneelz said:
i feel it was 51:49 for india due to the swing of momentum during the 4th day
...and as I said before...

SJS said:
NO!!! I strongly disagree !!!

I think it was "the Aussies 50.757 : 49.243" :sleep:
Stay kool (read - wanna fight ?) as Fraz would say :p

ijaz

Cricket Spectator
I think india on there home track would have lapped up the runs pretty easily and unlucky break for them as they worked hard in that test to really get on top of the aussies, how good was kumble, sensational to watch even as an aussie.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
ijaz said:
I think india on there home track would have lapped up the runs pretty easily and unlucky break for them as they worked hard in that test to really get on top of the aussies, how good was kumble, sensational to watch even as an aussie.
Well. Its done and over. Tomorrow is another day and at Nagpur another test. :)

FRAZ

International Captain
Every time I go through the "cricket chat page"' I feel as if this thread seems like
"Damn the Mongol..."
Any ways yup
new day ,new game , new class , new uniform , new books and a new life ....
Stay Kool

Last edited: