cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Biggest jerks in Cricket

Biggest jerks in Cricket

My pic for the biggest aholes in cricket would be-
    Shane Warne- dont think i need to explain.
    M hayden- mean bully
    Shoaib Akthar- u wonder whether he's a thug or just ********. tough call. Sanjay manjrekar said it best, "sometimes you question whether there's anything between his ears."
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    "Life would be dull without idiots" - Navjot Singh Sidhu
    proud to be an indian no matter how much we lose
    Supporter of Lakshmipathy Balaji

International Vice-Captain Slats4ever's Avatar
    Glenn Mcgrath. Possibly the worlds biggest ********. He hates the public. he's very self absorbed when cameras aren't on him...

I asked for his autograph one day and instead of just saying no he said "get out've my way kids"
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    WCC - Manager of Warwickshire

Tim
    Apparently Mark Waugh is fairly bad. Actually I've had first hand experience with Mark Waugh & his personality.

He was leaning over a balcony at Eden Park and I saw some kids after for his autograph, he just gave them the finger & told them to go away.
    Apparently he made a kid cry recently in India too (cricinfo article).
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by la28
    Shoaib Akthar- u wonder whether he's a thug or just ********. tough call. Sanjay manjrekar said it best, "sometimes you question whether there's anything between his ears."
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    OH GOSH
    The thing that I told Marc before . first up , Shoaib Bashing ...
    Any ways , Thanx For the info , No body noticed that before .....
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Apparently Mark Waugh is fairly bad. Actually I've had first hand experience with Mark Waugh & his personality.

He was leaning over a balcony at Eden Park and I saw some kids after for his autograph, he just gave them the finger & told them to go away.
    Apparently he made a kid cry recently in India too (cricinfo article).
    mark waugh gave kids asking for his autograph the finger? What a freakin jerk....

other jerks...ravi shastri, aamer sohail, parore, hayden, brad williams
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by la28
    My pic for the biggest aholes in cricket would be-
    Shane Warne- dont think i need to explain.
    M hayden- mean bully
    Haydos? you havinga laug or something mate. YOu only think hes mean coz he always belts Indians around especially Pathan, now theres an *******. You just gotta look at his face to see it. Ganguly is another. WHat about all that rubbish in like 2001 when Ganguly would make Steve Waugh wait to walk out the middle with him and stuff like that. NO ettiquete that man.

But you hit the nail on the head with warney, and everyone else with Mcgrath and Mark Waugh, coz yeah he is like the biggest tool eva...
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Well Simon and Xavier hit on all the females but the ladies all want Kenny :naughty:
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    all 3 of them?

International Captain
    Aamir Sohail is a jerk and was a jerking jerk ....
    But amazingly , I happened to attend a marriage function in Pearl Continental Lahore . My dad's friend's son was getting married . Aamir was sitting right next to me .. And he was behaving so decently . Could'nt believe that this is the same on screen jerk ..........
    Cricket Ground is a stage and some of the cricketers are actors and some are jokers ....
    Trust me seen him in a Golf Club function too . And amazingly did'nt even say hello to him . lol
    That A hole has earned like millions but still he was driving the smallest and cheapest car Suzuki a.ka. small maruti in India ..... Such a "Kanjoos"....
    Mushtaq Ahmed used to come to one of my neighbour's home . Amazing person . So friendly ........
    He had an affair with a notorious actress of Films . Laila I guess .Who used to be his neighbour too . He started ignoring her . And once she drank too much and went to his home . Had a fight with his wife and there was quite a scene of swearing and cat fight and this and that ... Was quite a news in those times.........
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyD
    Haydos? you havinga laug or something mate. YOu only think hes mean coz he always belts Indians around especially Pathan, now theres an *******. You just gotta look at his face to see it. Ganguly is another. WHat about all that rubbish in like 2001 when Ganguly would make Steve Waugh wait to walk out the middle with him and stuff like that. NO ettiquete that man.

But you hit the nail on the head with warney, and everyone else with Mcgrath and Mark Waugh, coz yeah he is like the biggest tool eva...
    no in 2001, ganguly was playing mind games w/ waugh to get under the skin. and it worked.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Banned
    Fraz, were you a polo player?
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag309
    Fraz, were you a polo player?
    Nope ,But a couple of friends and a cousin too (Army men) Who were good Polo players . I used to ride in my native village some times ... Juzz was a cricketer wanna be lol and a good badminton player . One of my uncle was a wrestler once and one was a weight lifter , Dad was a swimmer . I being the lesser sportsman .....Good Chess player though .......
    Why are you asking this . Did I say some thing offensive now or a diss is there in your bag for later part of this thread lol ...
    Juzz Kiddin
    Stay Kool
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Just when I thought Warne was an okay guy , acknowledging the ovation from the crowd on achieving the world record and behaving pretty well , he goes and spoils it all by bullying Parthiv Patel.

Bitter taste in the mouth.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ
    Nope ,But a couple of friends and a cousin too (Army men) Who were good Polo players . I used to ride in my native village some times ... Juzz was a cricketer wanna be lol and a good badminton player . One of my uncle was a wrestler once and one was a weight lifter , Dad was a swimmer . I being the lesser sportsman .....Good Chess player though .......
    Why are you asking this . Did I say some thing offensive now or a diss is there in your bag for later part of this thread lol ...
    Juzz Kiddin
    Stay Kool
    I had a friend of Lahore who was a Polo player, you mentioned golf club and all and as he had told me that polo is pretty popular there

His name is Usman Wahla
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehwag309
    I had a friend of Lahore who was a Polo player, you mentioned golf club and all and as he had told me that polo is pretty popular there

His name is Usman Wahla
    Yup Indeed a very popular sport .. But only Army families are attached to it ... Very very expensive sport ... For the army families its free . Bowling is becoming very very popular there now .Golf Club is a great place .. The communities and clubs are Juzz amazing .. Mainly Golf , Race tracks and polo are assosiated with Golf Club community ....
    Street racing is 2nd most popular sport after cricket .........
    Have accidents myself ..........
    Any ways good place and arrange a trip there trust me .......... You are welcomed .....
    Back to the topic
    South Africans are pretty jerks too ....... And yeah Some Pakistani Bowlers have been jerks on field ........
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Maybe Harbhajan Singh, he's getting into too many scraps with officials.
    "Talent is nothing without opportunity"
    "You're not remembered for aiming at the target, but hitting it"

Twenty20 used to be boring.

Sponsored...by...nothing!!!

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyD

yeah ganguly is really arrogant.and kumar sangakara is also an idiot.
    Fred Tetanus likes this.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information