• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest jerks in Cricket

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
  • Ganguly- he tries to convince everyone that all the world's problems are on his shoulders way too often
  • Amir Sohail- definitely a rougher element in the game.
  • Parthiv Patel- appeals for all the wrong reasons, and even sledges players he has no business to sledge
  • Roger Telemachus- very negative character
  • Henry Williams- really negative

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
KennyD said:
aww with Macgill, he is ugly as hell and a bit of a fool on the ground but yeah he is a really nice player in matter of fact. Also hes got a hot wife.
hahaha, more reason to dislike him! The lucky *******...

one_dayer

Cricket Spectator
Slats4ever said:
Glenn Mcgrath. Possibly the worlds biggest ********. He hates the public. he's very self absorbed when cameras aren't on him...

I asked for his autograph one day and instead of just saying no he said "get out've my way kids"
lol, I can just picture that :D

Although Michael Slater reckons he is one of the jokers in the dressing room.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono said:
You're really defensive over Shoaib.

That being said, I like Shoaib :cool: Granted I've never had the opportunity of meeting him.
Heck he can't be that bad. He ran over to check Lara after flooring him with a 90mph headhunter. :cool:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Heck he can't be that bad. He ran over to check Lara after flooring him with a 90mph headhunter. :cool:
He did the same when he floored Maynard when he was playing for Durham (Maynard got smacked on the helmet and fell on the stumps like a batsman on StickCricket). Does seem to be a bit of a pantomime whenever he plays tho - he always does something to get heckled, usually a misfield then has a crippling 30 second injury like certain overpaid, diving footballers.

Genelia

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Warne and McGrath (Just to let everyone know, I'm not an anti-aussie) I don't think Shoaib Akthar is all that bad. He's just not a very "bright" person. Occasionally, he might say things in press conferences that are uncalled for. Other than that, he seems like a warm guy.

FRAZ

International Captain
biased indian said:
u r really out numbered here arent u :huh: :huh:
Well said "Biased".
Offcourse Out numbered by atleast a billion fans ..........
LOL

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Genelia said:
Warne and McGrath (Just to let everyone know, I'm not an anti-aussie) I don't think Shoaib Akthar is all that bad. He's just not a very "bright" person. Occasionally, he might say things in press conferences that are uncalled for. Other than that, he seems like a warm guy.
Shoaib actually strikes me as a very intelligent young man.

Genelia

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Shoaib actually strikes me as a very intelligent young man.
really? i dont know. i think it's his fake british accent that makes me laugh. he shouldnt be on the jerk list tho.

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
really? i dont know. i think it's his fake british accent that makes me laugh. he shouldnt be on the jerk list tho.
Genelia welcome to Cricketweb community . Just a question , Which country do you usually support in cricket ...

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
Amazing ....
So you dont like Shoaib Akhtar .....
Impossible .......... As I've seen they really like Pakistani cricket team ...
Only some "In general" fans dont like Shoaib Akhtar .
Enjoy your stay in this communtiy ..
And
Stay Kool

Genelia

FRAZ said:
Amazing ....
So you dont like Shoaib Akhtar .....
Impossible .......... As I've seen they really like Pakistani cricket team ...
Only some "In general" fans dont like Shoaib Akhtar .
Enjoy your stay in this communtiy ..
And
Stay Kool
I knew you would say that
8-) . I dont have anything against Pakistan, honestly. Stop thinking that indians hate pakistanis, you're stereotyping. Is it really impossible for a person to think shoaib's a little bit on the dumb side? I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you. :)

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Genelia said:
I knew you would say that
8-) . . Is it really impossible for a person to think shoaib's a little bit on the dumb side? I'm
LOL...
No offense No offense ... Hope you dont live in Queens .. LoL...
No it is not Imposible .......... But Ironically Dumb sides of most of the Pakistani Players is been seen by Your countrymen almost on the 90% occasions........Amazing ...........
LoL
Stay Kool ....

Genelia

FRAZ said:
LOL...
No offense No offense ... Hope you dont live in Queens .. LoL...
No it is not Imposible .......... But Ironically Dumb sides of most of the Pakistani Players is been seen by Your countrymen almost on the 90% occasions........Amazing ...........
LoL
Stay Kool ....
Dude u're hurting the peace process...Lol... I guess there's no point in fighting with you since you're not going to change your mind

Last edited: