• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My bats on the neighbours roof

krishneelz

U19 Debutant
i was playing and my bat slipped out of my hand and flew into the nieghbours roof. I think they didnt here it and its still up there

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
yeah i mean a ladder or something in the middle of the night would be a good idea. then they come out and shoot you coz they think your a burgular!

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
krishneelz said:
i was playing and my bat slipped out of my hand and flew into the nieghbours roof. I think they didnt here it and its still up there
lmao good effort, get it back ASAP though :cool2:

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
the same thing hapened to my mate wen we were playing byc but the bat smashed through or window lol the bats now ruined as theres glass imbeded in the handle

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
My biggest disaster came when I was playing against a hemopheliac (a person with a bloody disease whereby if the bleed they may not be able to heal and die).

It was actually garage cricket played on a 7 meter pitch and i launched into a slog/straight drive with a incrediball might i add so harder than a tennis and got him flush in the nuts. His life flashed before his eyes and a career in gaol looked a certainty for me. However fortunately for the young man he was able to get help immediately and thus survive this horrific ordeal.