• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Baggygreen/Cricinfo

Hoggy

U19 12th Man
I noticed on Sunday for the ING Cup opener between Queensland and New South Wales that there was no live commentary of that particular game.

Now I have looked at it's forthcoming coverage and it is the usual international games and all that and a ****load of South African bloody games.

No Pura Cup openers. :@

What is going on?

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Hoggy said:
I noticed on Sunday for the ING Cup opener between Queensland and New South Wales that there was no live commentary of that particular game.

Now I have looked at it's forthcoming coverage and it is the usual international games and all that and a ****load of South African bloody games.

No Pura Cup openers. :@

What is going on?
Apparently Cricket Australia have set up a new website www.cricket.com.au
and they are having technical problems providing live feed.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
BaggyGreen have some irregular updates regarding that match.

I heard on the radio that NSW were all out for a little over 200 (and they were 1/86 at one stage). Haddin top scored with 66, Phil Jaques with 40. Joe Dawes with a five-fer.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yea and from what i hear nicholson has 2 early on...
i do find the lack of coverage very frustrating to say the least.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
what can ya do, those baggy greens think if its not international, they can slack off...

if it this stuff keeps up, Im jus gonna have to go there myself and kick some ass, get it workin....yeah!

shaka

International Regular
yeh, it seemed weird that NSW had faced 75 odd overs, and Queensland had been on 127/5, that must have been the NSW score for some reason.

Dydl

International Debutant
I did, but I didn't see the need to correct it, as everyone knows what you mean.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
First session almost over and no updates in the qld/nsw match. Bloody pathitic. They should leave to the people who know best.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
mavric41 said:
First session almost over and no updates in the qld/nsw match. Bloody pathitic. They should leave to the people who know best.

Couldn't agree more. It is very frustrating, it is even worse that there is no commentary.

shaka

International Regular
It is also hard to tell which bowler has bowled. They have replaced the player name with a question mark ("?")

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
This is a mistake by Cricket Australia. Why the need to change? Baggygreen was awesome.

Cricket.com.au is so far VERY unimpressive. The live score layout is pathetic to say the least, player pages now suck and the comprehensive stats cricinfo gave are gone.

Im an angry man:@

Mister Wright

Mr. P said:
This is a mistake by Cricket Australia. Why the need to change? Baggygreen was awesome.

Cricket.com.au is so far VERY unimpressive. The live score layout is pathetic to say the least, player pages now suck and the comprehensive stats cricinfo gave are gone.

Im an angry man:@
I am an angry man too... :@

The new scorecards are pathetic! Evan worse no commentary!

Waughney

International Debutant
Mr. P said:
I read somewhere something about cricinfo taking over it and so CA didn't have full control of it and what was being written on it. So I think it just decided to create their own website.

Mister Wright

Waughney said:
I read somewhere something about cricinfo taking over it and so CA didn't have full control of it and what was being written on it. So I think it just decided to create their own website.
Like the brown-nosed gnome comment?