• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waugh to do the unthinkable??

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FRAZ said:
Well , I guess I am confused that should I say this or not ?
Cuz of my rep may be I am puzzeled, but this is not a very good post.. What the hell is this all about ?.. Waugh was a player and if he is gonna get the job then what .. I heard that Wasim Akram gave some small tips to Irfan pathan , And there was a media issue ... Once in the past, Bedi gave a tip to Tauseef before the test against India in India and ironicaly Tauseef got a bunch load of wickets right on the next day of cricket , And guess what there were pictures of Bedi in Indian papers with traitor written underneath .I know some dumb fans dont like that but I dont mind or any other sensible person will never mind .We all should have a broad mind and some sense that its not a race based or country based issue . its good for the cricket to spray around the knowledge ... For Cricketers offcourse nationality is an issue in their mind but I guess when they come into the scene then there is one thing "money". I am not questioning their greed or what ever , but thats a fact ...It clearly shows that Waugh is a true pro and thats nice ...
What secrets are there that Waugh is gonna give them ..... All the people know what is their secret . And that would be good and sensible cricket .....
... pakistani and Indian players have many issues in field but I guess they are very good friends in the team gatherings .. Its just rediculous if you think about the rivaleries and this and that ..."Money" and earning it in their most preferable way that is their life "cricket"..............
What if Gawaskar is getting paid a lot of money and there is not much of a media pressure to train Pakistani team .... If Indians dont bug a lot in the media Then offcourse Gawaskar will never mind ... Same example applies to any Pakistani coaching Indians.......
Stay Kool
Very well put Fraz. :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

Really ??

Whats he planning to do ?
- Marry a tortoise ?
- Do the Full Monty at Birmingham Palace when the Queen honours him on her next birthday ?
- Join Al Qaeda ?

What? what ?? what ???

What is unimaginable is the horror this thread is associating with a simple decision of an individual to earn his living, in an honurable manner doing what gives him pleasure and what he is eminently qualified to do ?

What's the big deal ???

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SJS said:

Really ??

Whats he planning to do ?
- Marry a tortoise ?
- Do the Full Monty at Birmingham Palace when the Queen honours him on her next birthday ?
- Join Al Qaeda ?

What? what ?? what ???

What is unimaginable is the horror this thread is associating with a simple decision of an individual to earn his living, in an honurable manner doing what gives him pleasure and what he is eminently qualified to do ?

What's the big deal ???
As Fraz would say 'chill'.