• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan or India - The neutral view...

pakster

U19 12th Man
This is for non indo-paks only...3 quick questions.

Between Pakistan and India...

1. Who do u support?
2. Which is a more exciting team to watch?
3. Who (in your opinion) is better?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
1) Whoever's fans are making me feel less genocidal at that particular point in time, at present India, but the whole Shepherd/Amstelveen episode majorly tried that.
2) Both sides are capable of being equally breathtaking and equally abysmal - I'll stick to watching both play each other, then you're guaranteed a cracker.
3) India, if they all fire at the same time, are probably better at the peak, but I'd bet on Pakistan to win if they matched up next week.

Sehwag309

Banned
Hmm, I didn't have the points but I started the same thread some time ago

Do older threads get deleted after a period of time

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Threads only get deleted if they are exceptionally offensive.

It'll be somewhere deep in the annals of CW history - try the search function, or email Steds...

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1) India especially if Ganguly *isn't* playing
2) Pakistan - They can be exciting bowling or batting, whereas Indian bowling is fairly boring really
3) Depends, they're both inconsistent in difference ways. Pakistan is play great one day and terrible the next, India can play great for a series and play terrible the next series (as their batsmen go in and out of form). I suppose I'd go with Pakistan for ODIs and India in Tests if I was forced into a decision.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It depends who is playing in each team really for me, and if they are playing a test or an ODI, but at full strength:

1. India
2. India
3. Equal - Both teams are dreadfully inconsistant!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan or India - The neutral view...

Neutral view ....now what on the blooming sub continent is that ??

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pakistan

Every dog has its day, but when the Pakistani pacers are on song, theres no team id rather watch. Probably Pakistan there but only just.

IMO... Pakistan are better (once again, maybe just). Indias batting is better than Pakistans by a bit, however the Pakistanis bowling is better by a bit more. I cant wait till the day (if it comes) when Akhtar, Sami, Ahmed and Gul are all in action at the same time. I also am an admirer of Kaneria and Malik, but my favourite player (currently playing) is easily Afridi.
I really like most of the Pakistani batsmen (especially Hameed) but Afridi can be just awesome to watch, and his bowling can be an asset.