• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Season, Your

bryce

International Regular
i was wondering how many of the forum members here actually play cricket and how they are going ?
my season started a couple of weeks ago, so far we have had 2 50 over matches and i have got 0*(1) and 1/20(6) in the first game and 0*(1, again) and 2/35(9), both in losing causes

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
My team (in Invercargill) had their first game at the weekend and won. Unfortunately, I was at a wedding, so couldn't play.

deeps

International 12th Man
we've had 2 games so far

First game we bowled out the opposition for 225 in 39 overs (40 over matcH)
and we made 199 chasing, of which i made 25. I also bowled 6 overs for 54 runs :( although i had 3 droped chances

Second game was a shcoker. We bowled out opposition in 38 overs for 170. Chasing we only made 59, i made 3 :(