• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Irfan Pathan.. this dude is something

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
man..
in tellin u ppl...
his guy is something ..
imndia has finally produced and international class swing bowler that can bat also..
look at this guys commitment ...........
55 runs .. the 2nd highest run svcorres in indian innings !!!
these r the kind of ppl u need...

FRAZ

International Captain
This guy is impressing me day by day ...
A commited cricketer .
I like the players who give their 100% when ever they play , He is some thing special .. Wish him best of luck .Although Nehra and Khan are better than him in many cases , But there is no need for better resources when they dont use them ........

shaka

International Regular
He has impressed a lot of people, and has grown in ability, with three score recently being over the 40 runs mark, and include 55 runs in his last inning. The 1st innings of the recent test he made about 42
Therefore his average for the test was probably the highest of the entire Indian team, and his average was:
is about 48.5

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like he has the makings of a top cricketer but for me he's got one of those faces that i really want to pound

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
You know some people have faces that you want to punch hard, Pathan is one of them, Mark Butcher another, Terry Christian, Ryan Giggs, Mick Hucknall.... they all look like they need a good beating

Sehwag309

Banned
superkingdave said:
You know some people have faces that you want to punch hard, Pathan is one of them, Mark Butcher another, Terry Christian, Ryan Giggs, Mick Hucknall.... they all look like they need a good beating
U have some serious problem dude! Never heard such BS

Bouncer

State Regular
There arent too many people who impressed me as much as this guy has in only One Yr......If he does any Justice with his Abilities he has the Potential to be in Same League as Wasim and Imran......and i really really hope that he would get affected by all the Media Hype about him and keep his head.

But he sure is the Best Young player arounf for me.

Bouncer

State Regular
FRAZ said:
Although Nehra and Khan are better than him in many cases , But there is no need for better resources when they dont use them ........
Fraz completely disagree with you.

I think Patahn is Far ahead of these guys....he is way better than Nehra and Khan.....both Nehra and Khan have been arounf for a while and none of them produces same wave of hope among Indians and Internationl cricketing community like Irfan has done.

I really wished that i had seen more of Patahn that what i have, but i am quite certain that he is going to be blast in few Yrs.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wouldn't call Pathan better than Zaheer Khan (as a bowler) just yet. It's early days still and Zaheer is a useful bowler.

Bhaji_fan

Cricket Spectator
Yes, Irfan is a good player. He definitely deserved that award for emerging player of the year. Next ICC awards he has got a good chance for player of the year. He's a genuine all-rounder but I dunno why he is so low down in the batting order.