• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chopra,Yuvaraj,ParthivPatel are unfit to be in any Cricket TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Yuvaraj is not a TEST BATSMAN. He does n't have temperament to stay long time.

He is a very good one day batsman , just like sehwag.

I give few more chances for sehwag until this series over.

I drop Chopra like dirt bag. He is absolutely unfit to be in INDIAN Team. Yes he stayed at the wicket last series , but that is the maximum he has done.
He was actually saved by SEHWAG, simply because he can't score runs , if he try to score he will gets out.

Parthiv Patel is useless ..... In his place DINESH KARTHIK should be playing. India sucks because of stupid politics.

I am impressed with harbhajan singh bowling. India did bowl very well. India is failing because poor selection of batsman by Stupid Indian Selectors.

I will give new young players a chance.

Enough mulligan for sehwag, yuvaraj, kaif, parthiv patel,chopra.

Ok Ok , i still hopes sehwag comes to form. Other than that i will drop yuvaraj, patel,chopra.

I will never pick KAIF for TEST.

One more input to all INDIANS.

INDIANS need to eat more beef. The reason Indians are strokemakers, they can't run with pads as they do not have stamina to run. Less muscles , more FAT.

Indians has to save energy to score runs in big shot. That is the reason indians may look good in batting , when it comes to crunch they do not have stamina to pull through.

"ONLY WALL CAN DO IT".

Can he do this time?.

I do not think so simply because he does n't have support in the other side.

Even tendulkar played this TEST. Result would be the same.

Currently Tendulkar is shadow for former self.

You can react with brain.

Peace
TRUTHTELLER
(TRUTH exists in my domain, can't tell you though) :p

Last edited:

Poorwa

Cricket Spectator
TruthTeller said:
Hi,

Yuvaraj is not a TEST BATSMAN. He does n't have temperament to stay long time.

He is a very good one day batsman , just like sehwag.

I give few more chances for sehwag until this series over.
i think sehwag has already been given too many chances n clearly he doesnt hv the maturity to understand the diff between a test n an ODI... n recently he hasnt been too good in odis either... if there's anyone who deserves another chance, its yuvraj! and if by this series u meant the aus-india test series... then we cant really judge yuvraj becoz no batsman has really played well..

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
Hey AlexKumar, I think you need to revise your posting style (too obvious) and post about other things instead of:
- "Yuvaraj" being a bad Test bat.
- Indian selection politics resulting in the 'undeserving' Patel's selection ahead of Karthik
- Indian selection in general
- Indian team being chokers
- Sachin Tendulkar being selfish
- Ganguly being selfish with regard to Dravid and wicketkeeping
- The need to eat beef

Have I missed anything?

Peace.

Er. Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.