• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Horrible Umpiring In The First Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemaster

Cricket Spectator
I am a biased fan, but after almost 3 days of cricket there's been too many bad decisions made by the umpires. First ball of the match Langer was out, and yesterday's Caught behind off Pathan just goes on to proove my point. Bucknor has screwed India on so many occasions and yesterday made 2-3 horrible decisions. What I don't understand is, if cricket is modernizing why can't we use replays for each decision? All american sports have adopted tv replays to help umpires. Cricket umpires hate to be prooven wrong, but it only helps the game progress.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
littlemaster said:
I am a biased fan, but after almost 3 days of cricket there's been too many bad decisions made by the umpires. First ball of the match Langer was out, and yesterday's Caught behind off Pathan just goes on to proove my point. Bucknor has screwed India on so many occasions and yesterday made 2-3 horrible decisions. What I don't understand is, if cricket is modernizing why can't we use replays for each decision? All american sports have adopted tv replays to help umpires. Cricket umpires hate to be prooven wrong, but it only helps the game progress.
Add to that Pathan's being caught behind off his pad today :-O

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There have been horrible decisions, but they've been on both sides of the spectrum. There's no bias, and posts like this aren't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.