• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Helmet Survey

Nise1

Cricket Spectator
Hi all!

I am product design student at Strathclyde University (Scotland), currently i am working on a project looking in to redesigning the cricket helmet. As part of my research i am conducting a survey to highlight players feelings towards cricket helmets and the issues they have experienced whilst wearing one. Therefore I am seeking opinions from as many players as possible who have experience wearing a cricket helmet.
I have made a short 2min survey (accessible from the link below) i was hoping you guys could help me out with, all input would be much appreciated!

Please click the link below to take the survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/S3XBCT8

Nise1

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys, i've only had one response so far to the survey :cry:. Please give it a go if you have any experience using a cricket helmet at all - i would be very grateful

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi guys, i've only had one response so far to the survey :cry:. Please give it a go if you have any experience using a cricket helmet at all - i would be very grateful
Okay done

My only issue with helmets stems from sweat getting on my glasses so need to wear bandana to absorb

Helmets make it harder to clean glasses