• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pads

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never heard of them or seen them sold anywhere myself. Don't have the brand recognition that the 'makes everything' brands like Kookaburra have (which probably affects sponsorship too).

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A lot of the other makers do these. I’ve seen SS ones before. Light af.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never heard of them or seen them sold anywhere myself. Don't have the brand recognition that the 'makes everything' brands like Kookaburra have (which probably affects sponsorship too).
They missed the opportunity to capitalise on Sunny, Sachin & VVS wearing them due to cost

They retail at $200+ but fortunately got them on sale as they were last pair

Really light, way more comfortable and very durable as made out of polyethylene

Also ambi so made sense for me as I am a lefty while son is right handed