• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pls advice to repair this bat

Sahil1804

Cricket Spectator
So I realized the damage done To my bat today. The wood tape from bottom is coming out . It’s very little now. How can I fix it before it gets worse . Should I put glue? I will try to attach I picture

Slasher

Cricket Spectator
Hi All,
I have a 1980's Slazenger English willow cricket bat and would like to apply a new coat of poly armour to the bat. Does anyone know what Poly Armour is exactly? If so, where can I get it as I am sending this call for assistance from down under Oz.
Thanks
Slasher

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi mate,

Firstly, why do you want to apply poly armour to your bat if you don't know what it is? Secondly, I wouldn't put that stuff on my bat if I were you. Best to apply linseed oil to it imo.