• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help Please - GM Mana F4.5 Cricket Bat

B1GGIE

Cricket Spectator
Hi Everyone,

Please help. I am getting back into club cricket for the first time in 15 years and I am interested in buying a GM Mana F4.5 off the internet.

Not wanting to pay more than its worth I'm trying to confirm how I know which model it is and what is the grade of willow as the seller doesn't know.

Looking online it appears to have a few model on offer eg. 606 or 808 etc, Where on the bat does it state this or how can I tell?

Thanks

B1GGIE

Cricket Spectator
Dont worry about replying to this one. I went Friday night and inspect the bat only to find it had clearly been relabelled!

So sick of dodgy people trying to get hard earned money off innocent folks by selling rubbish!

cricketbestbuy

Cricket Spectator
B1GGIE,

When I hear stories like this, it bothers me alot because I also sell cricket equipment and retailers who sell fake gears puts us in bad situation. I purchase my cricket equipment directly from manufacturer and they are 100% original. I wish you didn't have to go through this. There are alot of cricket websites that sell genuine cricket gears and mine is one of them. I have been in business for over 6 years and never sold a single fake peace of equipment. I wish you all the best for future purchases.

https://www.cricketbestbuy.com

B1GGIE

Cricket Spectator
I wouldnt have been as annoyed if it was advertised as non genuine.

what really got under my skin was his claims its all genuine. its the same as theft in my opinion.