• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess at my bowling speed?

Lucasium

Cricket Spectator
So I was playing on Saturday and an opening batsman from a club 2nd XI kept leaving my balls so I wondered what was going on. The captain told me that I was too quick for him. I've been described as 'rapid' but could anyone take a guess? The rest of my bowling gave a truckload of edges so a rough speed estimate would be cool.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Based on the exhaustive data you've provided, I'd put you at somewhere between 0 and 195kph.

Being serious, do you have any footage of you bowling at all mate?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you want him to touch your balls, you're going to have to make them a little more accessible.

Jamesy78

Cricket Spectator
Thank you, this is what I was looking for
Do you realize Athlai has no idea how fast you are, none of us know. Unless you have a speed gun reading your speed,Then anyone would only be guessing. It would be like me asking you how much does my leg spin turn. You would have no idea unless you saw it yourself.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Drive around until you find a find a speed display traffic sign. Exit your vehicle, count 22 yards and bowl at the camera.