• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help need with man of the match trophy

kingroot

Cricket Spectator
Hi, we are going to organize a T20 match under our club and around 16 teams were registered under different local clubs. I am in charge of selecting Man of the match trophy for the tournament.
I searched a lot on internet and found some interesting designs. But later we decided to buy trophy as we only have little time remaining for the event. Suggest me some good trophies that you already tried
As this is a man of the match trophy,I am looking for a trophy which truly reflects the dedication and the skill of the player we are going to organize a T20 match under our club and around 16 teams were registered under different local clubs. I am in charge of selecting Man of the match trophy for the tournament. I searched a lot on internet and found some interesting designs later we decided to buy trophy as only a little time available for us

Thanks in advance:D

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The "hide the strudel" trophy has been received very favourably around these parts. I suggest you opt for something as similar to that as possible.

kingroot

Cricket Spectator

Attachments

Last edited:

kingroot

Cricket Spectator
Which one of the above really suit for the man o the match trophy? As a third-person your opinion is valuable. Do we stick with these designs or go for any other designs?
Thanking you very much :)