• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SS Bats from India

Shady Slim

International Coach
so i am real big on SS bats, they're what i wreak havoc on oppositions with (read: block it and nudge it around then do something stupid and get out) and had a look at these dirt cheap SS bats that they're selling from india for future reference for when i need a new one. convert it to aussie dollars and they're like $40 without shipping and that's absurd

i have a few questions:
-how legit are the bats themselves? are they this cheap because they suck or because india?
-the sites that sell them, how legit are they? they ask for me to sign up so are they credit card scams?
-how much would shipping cost? no use getting a forty dollar bat if the shipping adds another hundred
-is there any chance the bat just won't come? i give them my cash and it "gets lost"?
-could you give me any legitimate sites that do ship quality SS bats?

cheers

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've got an SS bat. The same model that Zaheer Khan used to use. Mind you, a friend of mine from Kerala bought it on my behalf. It is definitely a good bat with a decent sized middle - not that I can find the middle on any bat.

Riggins

International Captain
I used to use online stockist dot com for soft gear. Cheap, pretty good stuff and always arrived.