• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Side Injury

Lochlan

Cricket Spectator
I've been playing for almost a decade and I have recently been having problems with my left side when pulling down my front arm (left) to bowl (Both medium pace and off spin). If I pull down too hard with left arm I get a pain in my left lower back, just above my pelvis, which slowly goes away within a month, but no matter how long I wait, I keep getting the pain if I pull down too hard.

I can just not pull down as hard but that means a loss in my length control. Anyone know what is wrong and how to eradicate the pain?