• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thigh pain...quick fix???

Ahmed554

Cricket Spectator
Hi so i have this thigh pain from 3 weeks i got it from bowling and then i rested for 2 weeks cuz it would come back after bowling for 10 minutes so i had to rest for 2 weeks after 2 weeks i started bowling again but i still had like 10% but it didnt bother me but now after todays practice when i came back i had that sorness and pain again and i really don't wanna rest for 2,3 more weeks because i am really on fire nowadays as today we had a visitor from another team even he was impressed from my pace and gave me his new untouched ball to ball so i don't wanna stop bowling for weeks and get out of practice and cold so is there any quick fix or any thing that can fix my pain or atleast lets me bowl and i am 18 BTW thanks

JohnJohn123

Cricket Spectator
Hi so i have this thigh pain from 3 weeks i got it from bowling and then i rested for 2 weeks cuz it would come back after bowling for 10 minutes so i had to rest for 2 weeks after 2 weeks i started bowling again but i still had like 10% but it didnt bother me but now after todays practice when i came back i had that sorness and pain again and i really don't wanna rest for 2,3 more weeks because i am really on fire nowadays as today we had a visitor from another team even he was impressed from my pace and gave me his new untouched ball to ball so i don't wanna stop bowling for weeks and get out of practice and cold so is there any quick fix or any thing that can fix my pain or atleast lets me bowl and i am 18 BTW thanks
The same tHing happened to me 2 weeks ago and I just had to wait it out. KT tape seemed to help a lot

Ahmed665

Cricket Spectator
So that was fixed in 2 weeks or before it? And did you completely rest in bed or you still did a little bit practice during your healing process?

JohnJohn123

Cricket Spectator
So that was fixed in 2 weeks or before it? And did you completely rest in bed or you still did a little bit practice during your healing process?
It took about a week and a half for it to completely go but I just played with the pain. It will go eventually but try to ice it when you can. During practice I just bowled until it started hurting again and then batted for the rest of practice.

Ahmed665

Cricket Spectator
Thanks a lot for your helpful answers now the only question is have is about kt tape so can you do bowling while wearing it or you must rest when you wear it?or you can do both

JohnJohn123

Cricket Spectator
Thanks a lot for your helpful answers now the only question is have is about kt tape so can you do bowling while wearing it or you must rest when you wear it?or you can do both
The kt tape's adhesive is extremely strong so it'll stay on a week or more without coming off at all. And it's really flexible so I bowl with it. Also go on YouTube to see the different ways to put it on for thigh pain . Best of luck?

Ahmed665

Cricket Spectator
The kt tape's adhesive is extremely strong so it'll stay on a week or more without coming off at all. And it's really flexible so I bowl with it. Also go on YouTube to see the different ways to put it on for thigh pain . Best of luck?
Thank you bro