• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pace

JohnJohn123

Cricket Spectator
hi everyone, I'm 15 and 5 feet 11 and pretty skinny. I bowl about 115 kph but the problem is that it's not increased in a while. It could be due to my new bowling routine. I usually just bowl as fast as I can for an hour everyday. Is this okay or should I do every other day. Also, any exercises for endurance or pace would be helpful. Unfortunately, I live in America so there aren't too many resources . Thanks

Ahmed665

Cricket Spectator
Give yourself some time real pace comes at 16 or 17 right now your body is still trying to grow...i could be wrong too..but practice more then that 1 hr in the morning and 1 in the evening so u dont over practice and will rest your muscles during the day