• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: NZ domestic thread readers: A chance to pay Kippax back for all the videos

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd like to know if any of the Wellington CW contingent have a contact for nice cheap cricket balls, also maybe a full-size bat from the 90s or 2000s that you've long since upgraded from. This gear would be for my brother, who just wants to have some net sessions at Ngatitoa Domain with a kid over the winter. Please try to post a picture and name your price on my PM wall.
KOOKABURRA BUBBLE BAT FULL SIZE NICE GRAINS | Trade Me
Would that be a reasonable deal? Looking for CWers who might know the reputations of these bats.

Feel free to browse the site for me too, if you're a current player -
TradeMe.co.nz - cricket bat for sale, New Zealand