• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please help me decide on bowling Machine

irfan778

Cricket Spectator
Dear Friends,

I am looking for a durable bowling machine mainly to improve my batting and for some back yard fun

I play with tennis or MRI ball but may go to hard ball in future but due to my age around 35 and risk of injury so far I have avoided hardball

According to my research, there are really two options for my budget between 500 to 900 USD

a) Stinger Pro by KB cricket
2) One of Paceman model Original or all the way up to PRO.

One of my concern is I am in Doha Qatar and since I will order either from UK or Australia I hope these machines are durable since I will be paying around 100 to 150 USD in freight charges

What is your advise if anyone has experienced with either of these and durability etc

Plus any other option? Thanks, Irfan