• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bowcom Bowdry - Water Removal Machine

ahik

Cricket Spectator
We are a UK-Bristol based Cricket club.

We won a Bowcom Bowdry water removal machine in a ECB prize draw but we don't have a home ground to store and use it on.

Therefore, to raise funds for the clubs we are hoping to sell it off for even less than half price of its original cost you can get it for.

It is a very useful machine considering the weather in recent years, it can get your ground in match ready position fairly quickly after rain.

Let me know if you are interested. The machine is brand new in sealed packing.

Bowcom Bowdry Machine: Bowdry | All Surface Water Removal From Bowcom
In use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eoHIoMpi0U&index=8&list=WL

Attachments

ChrisY

Cricket Spectator
Hi,

I was wondering if the "bowdry" is still available, & if so, what price you would be looking for?

I am contacting you on behalf of Redbourn CC, who are based in Herts.

Thanks
Chris

QUOTE=ahik;3331751]We are a UK-Bristol based Cricket club.

We won a Bowcom Bowdry water removal machine in a ECB prize draw but we don't have a home ground to store and use it on.

Therefore, to raise funds for the clubs we are hoping to sell it off for even less than half price of its original cost you can get it for.

It is a very useful machine considering the weather in recent years, it can get your ground in match ready position fairly quickly after rain.

Let me know if you are interested. The machine is brand new in sealed packing.

Bowcom Bowdry Machine: Bowdry | All Surface Water Removal From Bowcom
In use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eoHIoMpi0U&index=8&list=WL[/QUOTE]

camcc

Cricket Spectator
We are also interested in buying this from you, is it still available ? We are based in Cam, Gloucestershire. Thanks, James