• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

worried

bylhem

Cricket Spectator
hi everyone
I am playing cricket with tennis ball from 2 or 3 years.The problem is that i cannot bat well.I try to bat well but couldn't.however i started bowling.I dont have much pace but still line and length issues.Now i can bowl better but i cannot bat.I am alone for playing and allowed to play once a week.Please anyone tell me how to become a good all-rounder especially batting.I tried everything in house to improve my batting but unsuccessful,hitting ball on wall,hitting on a hanging ball again and again e.t.c.I also play with hard ball sometimes.Please Help me i am in great tension.

bylhem

Cricket Spectator
last time i bat nicely
after hitting 1 six i was very confident and helped my team to manage a good total
i think thats only the fear inside me but how do i overcome it?

MCC111

Cricket Spectator
If you really want to be an all-rounder, there's nothing wrong with going for it. You might not be a natural batsman, but there are always things that can be improved on. What are your main weaknesses with the bat? Is there something you're getting out to a lot? Is it that you're not scoring run quick enough? One trick you hear often is playing shots in front of a mirror every day. That's one way of improving your batting.