Thread: need ur suggestion please help me out

Banned

need ur suggestion please help me out

i played cricket for the first time wen i was 13 years old in a summer camp for around a month , at the end of the summer camp my coach told me that i have that caliber and talent in the game and that i play pretty well , i was batsmen at that time. but due to some financial and family problem i cudnt continue to play cricket. now i m 19 and the last time i played cricket was in that summer camp i.e nearly 5 and half years back wen i was 13. last week i joined a cricket academy. i got to bat twice in nets form the day i have joined that academy i.e last week once and this once
    and on both occasion i was bowled out thrice in around 30 balls that i played. so can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me that should i continue to play cricket plzzzz help me david. what should i do plzzzzz give me ur suggestion. i badly need help

Banned
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think you have much talent with the willow at all by the sounds of it. Your coach at the camp either didn't know what he was talking about or (more likely) was playing a sick joke on you. He's probably the type of person who takes pleasure in other peoples misfortune so your best bet is to just forget he ever existed and find something else to do with your time that you're actually good at.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel 56 View Post
    Your coach at the camp didn't know what he was talking about
    The irony is stunning

You need to play a little more and allow yourself some time to improve before you can make a judgement on whether you are any good. Also, unless you are trying to make a career out of cricket or something as long as you are enjoying playing cricket you should continue regardless of skill or ability
    There are two colours in my head

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximas View Post
    The irony is stunning

You need to play a little more and allow yourself some time to improve before you can make a judgement on whether you are any good. Also, unless you are trying to make a career out of cricket or something as long as you are enjoying playing cricket you should continue regardless of skill or ability
    No matter what your skill level, I have no doubt there is a league nearby that is suitable. The main thing is to have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by schearzie View Post
    Alan J is one of if not the biggest problem in Australia.

Banned
    I find it a little disturbing that you people continue to give this poor lad false hope that he is any good. He isn't, that's obvious. By giving him this type of false hope you are no better than the cricket coach who originally planted the deluded seed in his mind that pursuing cricket was a good idea. Sure, there is always a competition that is suitable no matter how bad you are but unfortunately in this case I doubt that many parents would be impressed when a teenager joins their 5 year olds playing Kanga Cricket.

who is this guy?

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by aven View Post
    i played cricket for the first time wen i was 13 years old in a summer camp for around a month , at the end of the summer camp my coach told me that i have that caliber and talent in the game and that i play pretty well , i was batsmen at that time. but due to some financial and family problem i cudnt continue to play cricket. now i m 19 and the last time i played cricket was in that summer camp i.e nearly 5 and half years back wen i was 13. last week i joined a cricket academy. i got to bat twice in nets form the day i have joined that academy i.e last week once and this once
    and on both occasion i was bowled out thrice in around 30 balls that i played. so can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me that should i continue to play cricket plzzzz help me david. what should i do plzzzzz give me ur suggestion. i badly need help
    Aven, I wanted to be Barry Richards when I was a youngster but I wasn't who is? You clearly love cricket and want to play it for that reason. Maximus is right, don't worry about it, enjoy it for what it is. I opened the batting for a pub team and I loved it because I love cricket I also like RL but I was totally rubbish at it and never played for anyone! You will find a team somewhere locally and you will love it!!

Thread Information