• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Equipment Websites

Riggins

International Captain
I'm needing some new gloves and ****ed if I'm going to pay like $100 bucks a pair.

Looking to find some cheap gear overseas and get it shipped here hopefully, any sites or online stores anyone's used/knows?

Or maybe a gear manufacturer who could knock up a bulk order of a custom design and I could flog them to other blokes?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everyone has an Indian guy at their club who plays 5ths whose uncle brings them back bags of gear from India don't they?

Riggins

International Captain
I don't know if i'm allowed to post a link, or if anyone is even interested, but I ended up ordering these for like 28$ a pair. Postage was pretty cheap and actually pretty quick. The gloves don't look exactly as in the photos but pretty similar, just some silver lines instead of all white.

dynamosports

Cricket Spectator
Gear available

I'm needing some new gloves and ****ed if I'm going to pay like $100 bucks a pair.

Looking to find some cheap gear overseas and get it shipped here hopefully, any sites or online stores anyone's used/knows?

Or maybe a gear manufacturer who could knock up a bulk order of a custom design and I could flog them to other blokes?
I can hook u up with the best customized equipment at incredible prices. email me at dynamosports8@gmail.com