• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Importance of Cricket Bowling Machine

cricketbowling

Cricket Spectator
Cricket bowling machine is now widely used by many players. The key reason of using cricket bowling machine is to do practice with exciting bowling variations. While manual practice is an inevitable for players, however, cricket bowling machine creates considerable development in performance. Players, particularly batsmen should use cricket bowling machine in their regular practice session.

I would like to know further about its value of usage and other benefits. Some players also quoted that cricket bowling machine is not the perfect piece to have regular practice due to machinery faults. I would like to know if there is any other concern for the usage of cricket bowling machine.

If you want to know more about cricket bowling machine, please comment.

crickball

Cricket Spectator
I agree with cricketbowling. The key reason of using cricket bowling machine is to do practice with exciting bowling variations. I also found Cricket Online Store

Benefits of cricket bowling machine:

Variable bowling speeds up to 100kph (60mph)
Fully adjustable for full pitch & short pitch deliveries
Includes automatic 12 ball feeder
Easy to assemble & store
Able to produce inswing & outswing deliveries
To be used exclusively with Paceman Light Balls for safety & performance only.
Requires Mains Power supply

View attachment 20753

DeanWhipper

Cricket Spectator
This topic is absolutely positively hilarious.

Somebody trying to create business for his website by posing as a poster on a forum.

Too funny