• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top of the Range GM bats

Prodigy180

Cricket Spectator
Just a quick question, how good are the top of the range 'Limited Edition' GM bats? I've heard they are supposed to be one of the best but at £380-440 I'm wondering if they're worth it? I'm thinking of getting the Epic Original Limited Edition one as I like the way it looks and have found this £80 cheaper than anywhere else, have a look is this a good bat for the price:

GM Epic DXM Original Limited Edition L.E Cricket Bat - rrp: £440.00 - Sale | eBay

Any help very much appreciated

Thank you

MCC111

Cricket Spectator
Immediately I wonder, why is this person selling? It all seems a little too good to be true, for my liking.

Prodigy180

Cricket Spectator
Immediately I wonder, why is this person selling? It all seems a little too good to be true, for my liking.
I asked him why he's selling it, he said he won it in a twitter competition from @testmatchsofa and already has a custom Charlie French or something like that, I checked the twitter account and his story checked out so I guess it's legit, notice the price has dropped further now too, very tempted to buy it the grains look fantastic.

MCC111

Cricket Spectator
Is there a shop near you where you can try one out? I've got no experience with them, but now you've posted the sale on a cricket forum, chances are it will go fast.

Prodigy180

Cricket Spectator
Is there a shop near you where you can try one out? I've got no experience with them, but now you've posted the sale on a cricket forum, chances are it will go fast.
I used to have a Romida 10 minutes away but it closed down :-( think I may just have to take a punt and buy this one as the deal looks too good to miss out.