• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Hand Cricket Balls

J_asonR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Morning all!
I'm moving to a small town a little while away from where I am now, and they have an outdoor cricket net there in the local park.. Rather than me paying money to go and rent a net in the cricket center, I thought it'd be an idea to invest in some second hand cricket balls and head down there a couple times a week for some practice.

Does anybody know where I can pick up a decent amount of second hand cricket balls for fairly cheap?

I live down South near Bournemouth but would be willing to pay for postage if it's needed..

Many thanks.