• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ss ton le ton logo

HantsCCC

Cricket Spectator
Firstly hello to everyone, and I hope you are all doing well.

Secondly, can anyone explain why my newly acquired SS TON LE does not have the TON logo's down the side of the bat? I was wondering if it is because of the size of the bat (Sz6 as I am not a tall fella) or if it was because of the year of the bat? The handle has the black, silver and white grip. It's similar to the one in the photo of the link below.

SS Limited Edition Grade 1 English Willow Cricket Bat - OnlineStockist

uvelocity

International Coach
hi, thank you i am doing well.

it is because you are a small fellow and they couldnt fit ton and still make it readable

my advice is more pushups