• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Newbery thruxton

mattv1993

Cricket Spectator
I am looking to buy a new cricket bat and came across the Newbery Thruxton. Does anyone have first had experience using this bat and if so how is the performance etc.

Thanks

jonathanfs

Cricket Spectator
not really got a lot of personal experience i did have a look at it but boought a dukes instead. but it looked a really nice bat i went on tour and played against someone who was using one and it was a beauty. newberrys have got a good reputuation aswell as good bats

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It sounds like a station on the railway line between Manchester and Leeds.

slowfinger

International Debutant
The Newbury GT 335 and Uzi have been great bats for my team mates, so from personal experience I'd choose one of them, but, then again, I haven't tried the Thruxton, so it could top the lot!