• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does anyone use Aero gear ?

Woodster

International Captain
A friend of mine is in need of a new pair of wicket-keeping gloves and is eyeing up a pair of Aero KPR Vintage gloves, does anyone know anything about these gloves or more generally about any Aero equipment ?

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Haven't used their keeping gear but generally their stuff is very good. Use their thigh pad things (strippers I think they're called) and they're awesome. Had a pair of the batting pads for a while too, best pads I've ever worn but looked horrendous unfortunately.

Woodster

International Captain
Haven't used their keeping gear but generally their stuff is very good. Use their thigh pad things (strippers I think they're called) and they're awesome. Had a pair of the batting pads for a while too, best pads I've ever worn but looked horrendous unfortunately.
Yes I've seen decent reviews of their stuff. Thanks for that.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Yeah, quite a bit of their stuff doesn't look all that great, but it's all really good in practical terms.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I have one of the keeper's face masks. Not the most comfortable thing in the world but it stays in the kit bag for those rare hot days when you need to stand up for a whole innings.

jonathanfs

Cricket Spectator
yh i'd heard good things too and liked the look of the aero thigh pads so got some as i hate usually wearing an inner thighpad as i find them uncomfortable sadly 6 months on ive warn them only a handful of times as i still dont like the feel of an inner thigh pad nice design good concept but that werent for me. however they seem very good quality and others i know have said there gear is emerging as quite decent and will be competitive in the years to come.