• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Career in Cricket

hkbanz03

Cricket Spectator
Hey all!

I need some help from all you keen cricket fans out there. I'm Physiotherapist in UK and I'd like to pursue a career in the cricketing industry. Cricket has been a vital part of my life and the main reason why I chose to become a Physiotherapist. I enjoy watching and playing cricket and I was a part of the Women’s Cricket Team in my county. Although I have no professional experience of working with a cricket team but I have been to several cricket clubs whilst playing competitive cricket.

I would love to move to India and join a cricket club and work with the support stuff. The thing is that I want to work for at least a year and get some experience as after this I'm planning study further for a Phd.

Thanks..:)

Hkbanz :)