• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket bat signature help!

zbites

Cricket Spectator
Hi

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place (please let me know if not)...

I've just been given two signed cricket bats. I don't know much about cricket at all, so thought I'd post here to see if anyone knows who the signatures belong to!

If this isn't the right forum, please could someone point me in the right direction to get some help.

Many thanks!
Katie

Attachments

zbites

Cricket Spectator
@eliteguru and Hurricane - thank you!

@ Hurricane - a pharmacist is exactly what we need! The second one is really hard to make out. I checked with Google images for Ridley Jacob's signature, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like a match.

Fingers crossed someone out there can help!

zbites

Cricket Spectator
A mystery indeed!

Maybe I should try a Cricket association...they may have some of the signatures on file.

I appreciate all the replies - thank you everyone!

:)

zbites

Cricket Spectator
Thanks so much fredfertang! I tried The Cricket Memorabillia Society and it looks like it's Shane Warne's signature.

Again, many thanks to all who replied.

:D