• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indoor balls

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
Hi guys,

Today my team started indoor practice but after our session we noticed that there were several yellow marks. We use yellow indoor balls (manufactured by Surridge). As the indoor facilities are not ours, I'm looking into purchasing new indoor balls that don't leave marks.

Every suggestion, idea, help is more then welcome.

Cheers.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We were banned from our multi purpose hall because of this, tried all kinds of cricket balls but all of them left marks.

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
The good thing is that with some water and old clots the marks easily disappear.
But still, we paid good money for so called balls that wouldn't leave marks.

If somebody wants to give more input, please do.
Cheers

Last edited:

slowfinger

International Debutant
The good thing is that with some water and old clots the marks easily disappear.
But still, we paid good money for so called balls that wouldn't leave marks.

If somebody wants to give more input, please do.
Cheers
Try Grays cricket balls, they work for me ;)

Amobokobokoboko

U19 12th Man
At the end of last years in door we just covered the floor with mats, so there were no new marks appearing.
This year our club merged with another club so we're using a different facility, as I didn't move a long I have no clue on how they prevent those marks.

badsha001

Cricket Spectator
Thanks, i was thinking the samething.. Covered the bowling area with vinyl or something so it will prevent the marking... Btw we r playing on indoor tennis court