Cricket Player Manager
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: need a suggestion

  1. #16
    International Coach Hurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Posts
    10,545
    Quote Originally Posted by shergill88 View Post
    i can name some .. DAVID HUSSEY started playing cricket at the age of 26 and DIRK NANNES also started playing cricket in his mid 20's
    hussey started pro cricket at 26
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

  2. #17
    Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Posts
    37,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    hussey started pro cricket at 26
    No, he was a squash player until 26, never played cricket before then someone (probably his cousin, Michael) told him he should try his hand at cricket.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

    Thanks.

  3. #18
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandigarh
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    No, he was a squash player until 26, never played cricket before then someone (probably his cousin, Michael) told him he should try his hand at cricket.
    so if he can start playing cricket ..when actualy he was a squash player and he was actually studying to become a science teacher ... i m just 23 guys .. come on give me some inspiration .. lol

  4. #19
    Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Posts
    37,157
    Quote Originally Posted by shergill88 View Post
    so if he can start playing cricket ..when actualy he was a squash player and he was actually studying to become a science teacher ... i m just 23 guys .. come on give me some inspiration .. lol
    You've convinced me. Keep growing your facial hair and eating the raw eggs and you can make it mate.

    Please keep us updated with your progress.


  5. #20
    Cricket Spectator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    chandigarh
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    You've convinced me. Keep growing your facial hair and eating the raw eggs and you can make it mate.

    Please keep us updated with your progress.
    cheers mate

    n please give me all da suggestion u can

  6. #21
    U19 12th Man AlwaysProteas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Interwebs
    Posts
    252
    Inspiring conversation, to say the least.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A suggestion to improve CW
    By GIMH in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 19-05-2011, 11:24 PM
  2. My suggestion
    By _KiLLeR_ in forum Site Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16-06-2010, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •