Thread: hi guys, looking for help....

Cricket Spectator

hi guys, looking for help....

Hi all, Im new here, ive attended my local village club net sessions recently, having no previous experience i was apprehensive to say the least. This was justified as i was rubbish, i didnt have a clue. Further more, i didnt receive guidance, help, or tips .... nothing. so im clueless and in the dark. Ive been some what put off buy this, and found the sessions intimidating and awkward. So ive not been for a good few weeks, how ever i do really want to play. So ive been looking for a 1 to 1 coach that can give me a few lessons, i found one in leeds..... 160 miles away. ive emailed but heard nothing back. this is proving to be an impossible task and if i do find a local coach they are only interested in kids and teens. So im running out of ideas..... wondering if anyone on here knows of a coach around Evesham area that can offer 1 to 1 to help me out. Otherwise ill be sticking to football. Hope you can help, oh.... im Kev by the way, im 27 and live near Evesham.

Cheers

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Quote Originally Posted by target4998 View Post
    Hi all, Im new here, ive attended my local village club net sessions recently, having no previous experience i was apprehensive to say the least. This was justified as i was rubbish, i didnt have a clue. Further more, i didnt receive guidance, help, or tips .... nothing. so im clueless and in the dark. Ive been some what put off buy this, and found the sessions intimidating and awkward. So ive not been for a good few weeks, how ever i do really want to play. So ive been looking for a 1 to 1 coach that can give me a few lessons, i found one in leeds..... 160 miles away. ive emailed but heard nothing back. this is proving to be an impossible task and if i do find a local coach they are only interested in kids and teens. So im running out of ideas..... wondering if anyone on here knows of a coach around Evesham area that can offer 1 to 1 to help me out. Otherwise ill be sticking to football. Hope you can help, oh.... im Kev by the way, im 27 and live near Evesham.

Cheers
    Phone a local cricket club - One of the top team guys will be a certified coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

Thread Information