• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bellingham and smith cricket bat

waqas590

Cricket Spectator
HI im new to this site and i was wondering if any one has experience with bellingham and smith ccricket bats from south africa. I have an oppertunity to get a good deal on one and just wanted some one elses opinion on the bat. I also have pictures which i can post

Shooz

Cricket Spectator
B&S Bats

Hi waqas590

I recently spent a season in South Africa. I didn't actually use a B&S bat, but a number of my team-mates used them, and they seemed happy enough.

Sorry I can't give you any more feedback than that!

Shooz

EnglishCricket

Cricket Spectator
HI im new to this site and i was wondering if any one has experience with bellingham and smith ccricket bats from south africa. I have an oppertunity to get a good deal on one and just wanted some one elses opinion on the bat. I also have pictures which i can post
My first cricket bat was a B & S and it was crap, but it was a beginners one. I don't see many senior players using them, but if you like the feel of one and test it out in the nets and like it then go for it.