• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can bat handles be replaced?

thereddevil

Cricket Spectator
Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question...

I think my bat handle has cracked as when i knock the bat against the ground it sounds like its broken. There is no damage to the bat face so it must be the handle.

So I was wondering if it is possible to get the handle replaced and if so where from and how much would it cost?

Really don't want to fork out for a new bat...

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, it is possible.
Can get it replaced from loads of different places, you could send it to the manufacturer or to a custom bat maker who will fix it for you.
Price can be anywhere between £30-55.

How old is the bat and what model is it?

thereddevil

Cricket Spectator
Yes, it is possible.
Can get it replaced from loads of different places, you could send it to the manufacturer or to a custom bat maker who will fix it for you.
Price can be anywhere between £30-55.

How old is the bat and what model is it?
i reckon bat is around 4 years old and its a chase

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, it's too old to still be under manufacturer's warranty but I know somebody who is quite close with the guy at Chase so will speak to him and find out how much it will cost you to send it back there..