• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wicket Keeper Wanted

simplythebaz

Cricket Spectator
Looking for a wicket keeper for our 1st XI in the Cherwell Cricket League; anyone interested? Finished 2nd in Division 1 last season, looking to push into the Home Counties Feeder League.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Looking for a wicket keeper for our 1st XI in the Cherwell Cricket League; anyone interested? Finished 2nd in Division 1 last season, looking to push into the Home Counties Feeder League.
Not worth mentioning your Village Knockout pedigree as well?

I fear you won't get much joy here, though. As far as I know I'm the only Oxonian regular here, and whilst I am a wicketkeeper, I'm not very good at it: Cherwell 9 is more like my level. Best of luck, at least!