• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket equipment packaging help

simo719

Cricket Spectator
Hello cricketers

I am want your help. I am a graphic design student in Sheffield, and i have been given the task to design packaging for the gloves, pads and bats for Gunn and Moore.

I would like to ask you the people who use the equipment a few questions to help me with my task.

Would putting packaging on the bats for protection put you of testing/buying the bat?

Would you mind if you had to take the bat in and out of the packaging to test it, or would it be better if you could test the bat while in the packaging?

How much information about the bats would you like to see on the packaging?

As for the gloves and pads do you reuse the bags that they are packaged in?

Would you like to be able to see the product within the packaging?

And any opinions/improvements you maybe have about current cricket equipment packaging

If you could please reply with you answers and opinions as soon as possible.
Thank you.