• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need a place to buy balls?

Bilal388

Cricket Spectator
So basically for my league for the upcoming summer i need either

12 Kookaburra 4 piece Club match
or
12 '' '' '' Regulation
or
12 ''' '' '' Senator

They all have to be white

So i live in Toronto,here its about 35 dollars per ball. So i was thinking is there anyway i could get them for around 200 dollars for a dozen. My dad is in pakistan,if anyone has knowledge how much could i get it from there ...Thanks in advance

Majid_V10

Cricket Spectator
Try OnlineStockist This guys a really good seller and you can get good quality half a dozen balls for abt £30-40. Also if ur looking to buy test quality balls then you can get them of onlinestockist. SG test ball is one used in India home test matches.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, accidentally clicked this thread on the front page instead of the cricket chat newest thread. Glad I did, so I could do this.

**** you Burgey. :p

Ismail hossen

Cricket Spectator
So basically for my league for the upcoming summer i need either

12 Kookaburra 4 piece Club match
or
12 '' '' '' Regulation
or
12 ''' '' '' Senator

They all have to be white

So i live in Toronto,here its about 35 dollars per ball. So i was thinking is there anyway i could get them for around 200 dollars for a dozen. My dad is in pakistan,if anyone has knowledge how much could i get it from there ...Thanks in advance

Hi,
I am Ismail Hossain. I think you may know me Bilal. anyway, i think the price you noticed about $35 per ball is really reasonable. you should buy with this price. maybe you can buy a dozen by $200 but i dont think so that will be qualitative. i can notice You another thing that as far i know you r going to pakistan in next week, so you can find it in Pakistan. Pakistan is one of the best country for sports goodies. specially bat or ball. though you can try yourself.

Last edited:

Bilal388

Cricket Spectator
ya i got a quote of 450 for a dozen about 37.5 each ball so ya from the kookaburra dealer in toronto...

hwo do u know me?

Ismail hossen

Cricket Spectator
yah i know you by the forum canadacricket.com. you may seeking player for Toronto cricket league on TDCA (4th Div). i am Ismail hossain. it would be clear for you if you can log in your post wich you left on canadacricket.com.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think you should wrap one end of the cord around your balls, cut the insulating layer off the other end, plug it in, and then dip the exposed wires in water.

You'll forget about the buzzing sound within seconds.