• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pictures of MY bats

Majid_V10

Cricket Spectator
Why do you have so many bats?
I buy a new bat, I knock it in and use it for few weeks. After I use it in the nets & few matches I get bored of using a same bat so I just get another new one & that's how I end up with so many bats. I go through around 5-10 bats a season and I use bats like a bro, as soon as a bat starts to lose ping I sell it on and buy some more. I also love trying different brands bats. This collection is nothing I've had more and better bats then these above.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBH, those bats don't seem like they ever came close to a cricket ball.
Thats what I thought at first too. But since he says he used them for a couple of weeks only..

Anyways, unless I'm wrong, English willow bats tend to get better the older they are (up to a certain point of course) when the grains split. So why would you change bats so often?

Majid_V10

Cricket Spectator
All the bats are used & all have clear scuff sheet fitted so I clean the ball mark off and keep them looking new. I buy mostly from www.onlinestockst.com this is best and cheapest site to buy indian brands frm. I'll post few pictures of me wearing new SS matrix pads.

G.I.Joe

International Coach

Pictures of me trying out new SS pads in the kitchen.
Nice silentstriker pads, man.

BTW, I've got almost exactly the same tiles on the wall as you :-O

Re: why the subject of the picture, don't ask tbh. Pictures of my after shaves was never going to be a good idea for a thread :ph34r:

Last edited:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Nice silentstriker pads, man.

BTW, I've got almost exactly the same tiles on the wall as you :-O

Re: why the subject of the picture, don't ask tbh. Pictures of my after shaves was never going to be a good idea for a thread :ph34r:
:lol:

slowfinger

International Debutant
Hi, um you should check out the new Luna and flare by fm, and i had the false last year and loved it. Gonna keep using it this year with my malik bat