• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One 2 One Coaching Offered London/Essex Area

cricketcoach

Cricket Spectator
Whether you're just starting out in cricket, interested in improving your technique or looking to raise your game to the next level, I can work with you to help you achieve your goals. You will need to be commited and willing to work hard, in-return I'll give you the technique, skill and confidence to play cricket at a higher level & progress to full-fill your aim further.

I am an ECB Club cricket coach working towards my ECB Level3, with extensive experience available for club/both group and one to one coaching sessions.

Currently coaching through the Essex Cricket County with experience of playing and coaching alongside many of the top names in the sport!

All ages catered for (from 6+) and sessions customised based on the individual or group's needs. Fully mobile within London and Greater London areas - rates available on request.

in place:
1) Enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau)
2) Safety & Protection for Children
3) First Aid
4) ECB CA & ECCB CA
5) UKCC ECB Level2

Mpp1984

Cricket Spectator
Whether you're just starting out in cricket, interested in improving your technique or looking to raise your game to the next level, I can work with you to help you achieve your goals. You will need to be commited and willing to work hard, in-return I'll give you the technique, skill and confidence to play cricket at a higher level & progress to full-fill your aim further.

I am an ECB Club cricket coach working towards my ECB Level3, with extensive experience available for club/both group and one to one coaching sessions.

Currently coaching through the Essex Cricket County with experience of playing and coaching alongside many of the top names in the sport!

All ages catered for (from 6+) and sessions customised based on the individual or group's needs. Fully mobile within London and Greater London areas - rates available on request.

in place:
1) Enhanced CRB (Criminal Records Bureau)
2) Safety & Protection for Children
3) First Aid
4) ECB CA & ECCB CA
5) UKCC ECB Level2
Hi there are you still offering these services? I am looking for some batting coaching. Thx