Cricket Player Manager

Thread: Which CJI Bat Help??

Cricket Spectator andyduckworth's Avatar

Which CJI Bat Help??

Hi guys

i'm currently in the market for a new bat.

I currently use a Kookaburra Blade an I am looking to get a new bat as the 'Blade' is like hitting a brick with a shoebox. Its pants. Even with a full swing you barely get a boundary from it.

I have trawled through every bat maker imaginable and have decided on CJI, as they are an english firm and seem to offer excellent value for money ans quality. I've become stuck now though as I dont know whether to get a "Fatso" or an "Ultimate 1000" as my budget will extend to both.

Any advice or opinions would be very helpul.

Thanks
    Last edited by andyduckworth; 08-08-2010 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andyduckworth View Post
    Hi guys

i'm currently in the market for a new bat.

I currently use a Kookaburra Blade an I am looking to get a new bat as the 'Blade' is like hitting a brick with a shoebox. Its pants. Even with a full swing you barely get a boundary from it.

I have trawled through every bat maker imaginable and have decided on CJI, as they are an english firm and seem to offer excellent value for money ans quality. I've become stuck now though as I dont know whether to get a "Fatso" or an "Ultimate 1000" as my budget will extend to both.

Any advice or opinions would be very helpul.

Thanks
    Mate get the fatso, quite light great price grade 1 english willow and it has a huge middle and edge!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba
    If Shoiab starts throwing his jockstrap around, they're all going to catch something

Accidental Founder of the Fawad Alam Appreciation Society!

Slowfinger - An active member of CricketWeb for 7 years and counting!

Cricket Spectator andyduckworth's Avatar
    Yeah I was leaning towards the fatso, its just for an extra tenner you can get the ultimate 1000 which is also grade 1 and seems to be a bit more of an all rounder?
    " ooooh lancy lancy, lancy lancy lancy lancy lancashire!"

Quote Originally Posted by andyduckworth View Post
    Yeah I was leaning towards the fatso, its just for an extra tenner you can get the ultimate 1000 which is also grade 1 and seems to be a bit more of an all rounder?
    Yeah I guess so but depends isn't it... The 1000 might be a bit lighter so I guess a tenner for a better quality isn't bad is it

Thread Information